Thursday, June 12, 2014
Grace Feels Best When She Is At Her Grandparents House
When I go to Grandpa and Grandmas house I have a lot of fun! Spending time with my cousins and grandparents means a lot to me. We play so many fun games. We enjoy cousin camp and I'm so glad she has a girl camp and a boy camp. Lets face it the boys are not the best at losing and sometimes cry. Some memories are when me and Uncle Rob would play games together after Sunday dinner. I love mermaids in the pool with the little girls. Love to play Old Grannie and when all the older kids were it, that is when it is so much fun. When we all try to find out Kaleb's secret recipes but he would never tell us. Playing sharks, minnows and colors in the pool. Taking movie trip with lunch for our Birthdays is the best! Playing don't touch the ball on the trampoline. I like Grandmas cooking most of the time, her orange rolls are so yummy and she always has me help her make them. I love to get the special plate at Sunday dinners. I always look forward to the cousin tea party. When someone stepped on Cannons guitar Uncle Johnny said whoever did it had to go to the island of mean people. Isaac said he did it but Uncle Johnny said no I'm pretty sure you couldn't have done it. Mikey took chocolate and smeared his face with it and started to jump on the trampoline.I also love playing get to base and having water balloon fights with cousins. night swimming is the best! hopefully when little kids are there uncle johnny isn't there or the little kids will jump out screaming: Uncle Johnny said there is a alligator in the pool. Those are the types of things that could only happen at my grandparents house. So happy 50th anniversary. I love you guys so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment