I love being a Reid. We always have the best time when we are at Grandpa and Grandmas house. I have tons of hilarious memories...
This past Christmas or Summer? That my family and I came out, Annie and I were laying watching a movie on the our bed right after we got up and Grandpa walks in in his church suit and tie with his scriptures at his side,... "Girls are you going to get up and ready for Church?" it sprang out of both of our mouths that it was a Saturday Morning and broke out in giggles. Both of us teased him throughout the week because we couldn't stop laughing. Priceless...
Old granny, back to base, and the Bear game have been some of our all time favorite games. Waiting for midnight to hit on a Sunday that's all we would do. Once Midnight struck, we all jumped into the lit up pool in the dark outside and played some of our favorite pool games...mermaids with the girls, All different kinds of shark games, colors, races, jumping off of the play house, the blow up raft, boogie boards, surf boards, slides and many more. Just the fun of the cousin luau environment!
Sleeping and jumping on the trampoline, Abe jumping up to the balcony, playing restaurant in the play house and hanging out on the roof. Charger, Sheeba, Oscar the most fun dogs around! Beach trips, ice-skating, going to Costco with Grandma and barely half the stuff fits in her car. Lol. The house is ALWAYS full of fun cousins and I love it.
I miss everyone so much when I have to leave but I get excited for the next visit. Love all of you!
Happy 50th Anniversary Grandma & Grandpa I love you both so much and you both are a HUGE blessing in my life. My ancestry book, my necklaces, my earrings etc. are SO special to me and I think of you every time I use them. I don't know what I would do without you guys and it makes me sad that I don't get to see you very often. And I promise that is going to change. I love you guys so much.
Leah
No comments:
Post a Comment