Thursday, June 12, 2014

Annie's priceless Reid memories

Ok so Leah said to write about some of my favorite memories... I am sure somebody already wrote about them, (after all they are great) but I promise I didn't try to copy you. :)

I guess my favorite memories are just the late nights running around. Infection and get to base are by far some of my favorites. It's is so much fun to run around all night jumping over the gate and then into the pool. Sleeping on the trampoline and then waking up to about three less people than you started with isn't fun, but the stories about why everyone went back to the house are.


I love the fun beach days. When we were at Zuma(I think) I remember the seagulls stealing the string cheese and oranges, and one attacking Seth and Aunt Natalie. There was also a seal in the water and we ran out of the ocean screaming, or at least I did.


When I went to the beach with the Knights, I remember Brianna and I went into the water even though it was freezing. We had so much fun sliding on our tummies and going under the waves. There were these teenagers in bikinis that walked up to us and said, "Like oh my gosh it is so cold! How are you guys in the water like that?!" Bri and I just told them it wasn't and they walked off while we continued to play around.


I also loved the time that Leah, Grandma and I went to costco. I thought it would be fun to jump into the big box of pillows. I did not know that I would sink to the bottom. Leah and I started to crack up while people started to stare. When we were done shopping, we got to the car with way too much items to fit into the car. I felt like a pretzel. And then Grandma told us we had to go to Vons!


I also thought the scavenger hunt we did last summer was really fun, I had Gracie as my partner and we ran all over the park looking for what we needed. We even asked a guy if we could take a picture of his dog. Good times.


JOHNS BAGEL DELI! I never want to get up and run, but I am then told that I won't get breakfast if I don't run. Thanks for the encouragement. I remember the old Asian woman that walked up to us and counted all of us. "One two three four five six...SEVEN!" She then patted my head and told us she would be back. Good thing she never did.


There are so many more memories you have given me that I won't forget and I look foreword to every Christmas and summer to make more.


50 years!! I can't believe it!! I am so glad that you guys got married and had six amazing kids who gave me my favorite cousins in the world! The Freeb¡rds runs, beach stops, and park games were amazing. Happy anniversary Guys I love you so much!!! 


Love always, Annie

No comments: