What I have learned from Mom and Dad that I have shared with my Family
Family time is very important. Be there. They were at all of my sporting events and supported me in every endeavor. -Mike
There are so many things that I have learned from Mom and Dad that I try to teach my children. I try hard to teach them that one day they will be thankful for each other. I try to teach them that we have a loving Heavenly Father and he can plan our lives far better than we can. I try to teach them about the Savoir and how his love for us is so unconditional and strong that he was willing to atone for all of our sins. I try to teach them about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and how it will bring us great happiness if we live it. I try to create traditions that they will enjoy. One thing that Mom and Dad really taught me to do was to respect and listen to adults. I struggle with how to pull this off as well as they did with my children. - Natalie
That marriage is not easy but hard things are worth it. That giving in or up is not the best option. When you love the Lord you do not question the calling that is given. When you love the Savior you set a better example and sometimes that means saying sorry even when its hard because he has already forgiven you for not wanting to forgive. That your family will be there in the end and not your friends. Being nice is a choice. Judging others is not always a bad thing but also a protection. Sports are not everything but playing them with all you got should be. Life is not fair. You get what you get and don't throw a fit. Don't waste, waste not want not. -Tiffany
Sunday, June 8, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment