Sunday, June 8, 2014

Grandchildren Reflections

Isaac's favorite memories of Grandma and Grandpa Reid's house is water balloon wars with cousins. Swimming for hours playing with Kaleb Playing board games like Monopoly spending the night. Infection capture the flag basketball games. Pool games lots of good food. Making forts with all of Grandma's blankets. Pomegranates are fun to eat in grandma's backyard. Watching the Lakers and  Super Bowl.
Brianna's favorite memories are cousin camp playing spending the night going over swimming I love being with my cousins and helping clean. Parties and smores camp fires and late nights sleeping on the trampoline and water balloons. I love seeing my cousins that live far away. I like to walk to Jon's bagel deli. Midnight swims. I like that Grandma always has apples and pickles. I like jumping off the doll house into the pool. I love eating pomegranates. I like having lemon aide stands. Yummy treats. Playing with sheba and going to church. I also love Grandma's Wyoming house and playing with Spring. I like the rock slide by Grandma's and the pond nearby.
Seth loves Grandma's because Jace is there.  I love having our cousins come over I love going to Wyoming and playing with the horses and running outside. I love popsicles at Grandma's and campfires. Eating sweets that are always around at Grandma's house.  I like swimming at Grandma' s and playing when the pool is empty and playing on the trampoline. Seth loves Easter egg hunts. I love having Christmas Eve there and when Santa comes. watching sports.
Jaynee loves Grandma's house because I love playing in the pool and I love eating smores and chocolate fountains and getting the special plate for dinner and spending the night. I love being with cousins and playing games I like spending time with Jace. I love making forts. I like it when Grandma reads me books. Hide and Seek. I love it when she walks me to the park and we throw the ball for Sheba and taking Sheba on walks. I love going to her church. Playing on the scooter.
All of the Knight kids love
Celebrations Holidays Parties and movies

Jace likes playing with sheba jumping off the house into the pool going to the park with Sheba playing water balloons with my cousins playing basketball out front playing on the trampoline I like going to the movies with Grandma and buying skylanders I like to see Spring in Wyoming and building snowmen

Chloe loves that when we visit California Grandma and Grandpa let us stay at their house.  They are always loving and care for us.  I love that Grandma always tells us stories before bed.  Grandma has lots of parties and gives us so many presents for Christmas. I love that they have a pool and we get to swim all the time.  They live close to the beach and on the way home Grandpa gets us ice-cream.  Subzero is my very favorite and I love that Grandpa would let us go late so he could make it for us.  They are so generous and always buy our ice-cream! I love them so much!!!! I cant wait till I am with them next visit.




Michael just started to talk but he says Grandma's house FUN.. and is always anxious to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house.

No comments: